|The Montgomery County Commissioners, in conjunction with Shred One Security Corp., sponsor these FREE community paper shredding events. |
• No batteries, cardboard, plastic, or metal, other than staples and paper clips, should be included in the documents.
• Bring documents in boxes or paper bags, no plastic bags.
• 2 boxes or paper bags per vehicle limit in consideration of other attendees.
• Volunteers will assist with removing documents from vehicles.
• This event is open to residents of Montgomery County as a community service. No businesses.
• Capacity is limited and the event must close when trucks are full.
For additional information and in case of severe weather: Please www.montgomerycountyrecycles.org
visit or call the recycling line at 610-278-3618. Please do not contact the host sites, as they are not affiliated with the events.