Please read our criteria to attend or participate at Horsham Township Public Meetings through the duration of the current COVID-19 Public Health Pandemic.
Given the current state of emergency which has been declared in the Commonwealth and Montgomery County, the following additional temporary criteria shall be in place at public meetings of Horsham Township. Click here for a pdf version of these guidelines.
ALL VISITORS TO THE HORSHAM TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A TEMPERATURE SCREENING, WEAR A FACE MASK AND DISINFECT THEIR HANDS UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING. ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH A TEMPERATURE OVER 100.4 DEGREES, WHO DOES NOT WEAR A FACE MASK, NOR DISINFECTS THEIR HANDS OR SHOWS OTHER SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 WILL BE DENIED ENTRY
• The Township Building will not be opened until 5 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
• In keeping with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, no more than ten individuals will be permitted in the meeting room at any time, in addition of Council and Administrative staff.
• Individuals wishing to attend may be required to wait in overflow space(s) in the lobby area, which will also be limited to ten individuals. Once all overflow space is exhausted, individuals will be required to wait outside the building.
• As the meeting moves through the agenda, audience members may depart, at this time individuals waiting in overflow space(s) may replace only the number of individuals who left the meeting. The audience is not to exceed ten individuals are any given time. The same process will apply to the overflow area.
• There will be no 7:00pm Agenda Meeting.