Help Us Stop the Spread of the Spotted Lanternfly Nymphs
Posted on Thursday July 02, 2020
Read more to learn about Spotted Lanternfly nymphs and management for homeowners.
Have you seen me???
• This invasive pest is a Spotted Lanternfly early nymph - commonly seen in the months of April - July.
• You can report sightings online @ http://ow.ly/pULG50AaqvV
or by phone 1-888-4BADFLY
• Make sure to stop the spread by squashing them when you see them!
• To learn about how to *safely* use traps for Spotted Lanternfly management, click here: http://ow.ly/JVDH50AaqvX
• More management resources for homeowners can be found at the Penn State Extension website: http://ow.ly/6Q3g50AaqvW