Don't forget to get your storm damage debris out before tomorrow, Wednesday, September 15!
Hey! Don't forget to get your storm damage debris out before tomorrow (Wednesday, September 15
WHAT IS ACCEPTED?
• Large Appliances
• Hazardous Waste
• Construction Debris
• Household Garbage
WHAT DO I DO?
• Move your debris to the curb, within the 15' area.
• Separate your debris into six piles according to 'type' - please don't mix the items together!
• Don't put debris in the roadway or near trees, poles, or other structures.
• Seal or secure any doors on your appliances.
• See this graphic for guidelines on debris removal pick-up: http://ow.ly/F2Zf50G92dm
WHAT AREAS ARE BEING SERVICED?
• We'll be picking up in affected areas - marked in blue on this map: http://ow.ly/Uhqy50G92dl
• If your property is outside of the marked area and you had damage from the storm, please call the Township @ (215) 643-3131
Please help spread the word to your neighbors about this FREE collection service! This won't be the only time debris collection is offered, so don't worry if you can't get everything to the curb by Wednesday - we will be back