Food banks and pantries serving Horsham Township residents are seeing both a greater need AND a dip in donations amid rising food costs.
Food banks and pantries serving Horsham Township residents are seeing both a greater need AND a dip in donations amid rising food costs. Recent inflation translates to more people being unable to afford food for themselves or their families.
Below are two Horsham-based resources if you are suffering from food insecurity or perhaps would like to donate nonperishable food items to benefit Horsham Township families.
St. Vincent de Paul Society | St. Catherine of Siena Parish Horsham |
Food Pantry @ 321 Witmer Road
- Food donations may be dropped off daily between 8 AM - 4 PM in the church lobby. Click the following link to view a list of their most needed items: http://ow.ly/iMLj50KygLe
- If you want to volunteer your time, please contact Patty at [email protected]
- The pantry is open every Saturday from 10 AM - 12 PM for those in need.
St. Matthew's Episcopal Church |
Little Pantry @ 919 Tennis Avenue
- Offerings can be brought into the church or placed in the plastic bin by the church doors to the lower lot - please do not - place offerings directly in the pantry. Church hours are Tuesday through Friday from 8 AM - 3 PM.
- Click the following link to donate their most needed items via an Amazon Wish List, where goods are shipped directly to St. Matthew's: http://ow.ly/Z6S150KygLc
- The Little Pantry can be found along the main driveway of the church and is available 24/7 to community members who may be struggling.